Winner of first ever Gift-Away!

07:40

Happy New Year! I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas and energetic start to the New Year. We ended up ducking away up north for a few days, so I apologise for taking until now to announce the winner of the Gift Assistant's gift-away.

So, we had two entries and the Random.org generator selected.......... number 1!

Kalynda said...

I am a follower.


I'd like to win because it has been ages since I have had a decent cup of coffee and because the name makes me smile :D

Congratulations Kalynda! Please email me (just click the "Email Me" button on the right)  your full name, postal addresss and whether you would prefer plunger style or full coffee beans. I hope you enjoy the wonderful coffee from Sexie Coffie!

Thank you Jan also for commenting!

Keep an eye out for more gift-aways soon.... In the meantime, have a fantastic weekend.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts